Saturday, September 5, 2015

The one with a market and a quick shop update

This sunday I'll be taking part in my third market ever. It's in the city of Den Bosch, where I studied business economics and lived for 1,5 years (until I quit) (it took me quite a while before I realised that I prefered the lessons in law and marketing over the actual economics...) many years ago. My mom is a sweetheart and she will come along to help me out. The market is outside, and so far the weather predictions aren't very good.... As I am typing this, it's raining cats and dogs. Maybe a good thing, because the rain we are having now, can't be falling again on sunday, right?

This promotional squirrel is made by Studio WellWaar and more info about the market (in Dutch) over here

Shop update

I've been listing some new items lately, including the pretty pink paper (new quote prints are coming too!). Here's an update.




Hope you're off to a great start of the weekend. Today I'll be preparing for tomorrows market. What are you up to? Enjoy!


15 comments:

  1. Third market awesome ;) I love your creations, especially the market print and the pink notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool you're doing this again, Marieken:) Sending you good weather vibes. And how cute are those stuff you've been making lately:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a successful, rain free day Marieken! I love those new notebooks. The market artwork is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sick of the rain! Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't rain today and wishing you a great market day and happy sales!!! Love the market print :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I, but I heard something about better weather that's on its way!

      Delete
  5. I just checked your weather and it looks like the day is turning out pretty well for an outdoor market! Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temperature was quite low, but we only had rain at the beginning of the morning for about 10 minutes. Could have been much worse!

      Delete
  6. OMG I didn't ever imagine that we came from the same field. Took up Economics back in college too!!!!!! Although I would have preferred journalism, design because of writing. Nevertheless though, I love my degree because there are only a few of us here who pursue Economics. In my country, Economics is one of those courses that generate the least enrollment.

    Can't to see the outcome of your next market fair. I'm so excited for you, all the more because your mom will be there. Good luck Marieken!!

    PS Love the last postcard... it's sooo me haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people study economics over here! And the last card is very me too! I wish I had the amount of energy I had 10 years ago. I was able to get so much more done!

      Delete
  7. great quotes.. lovely items.. wish i could nap all day and sleep all night..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahahaha. I love that nap all day postcard. Sounds like a great plan to me! Best of luck at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the market day went well and I love your notebooks - they are awesome! Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha, nap all day, sleep all night, party never. How did you know? :-)

    I hope your market went well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the weather clears off and you have a great market day! Love the new pink notebook :)
    My mom will be back in October to help me with two shows. Aren't moms great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments