Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The one where we went cuckoo!

Last sunday we visited the autumn fair in Utrecht to get some fresh items to sell in our brick and mortar shop. The original plan was to walk around a bit at the fair, visit a museum afterwards and maybe do a bit of shopping. None of plans two and three. All day was needed at the fair, to be able to see everything we wanted to see. We got so many cards, gorgeous wrapping paper, notebooks, and other paper goodies, that I am afraid I don't know where to leave everything once it arrives! One might say we went a bit cuckoo... Oh, and these clocks were also available.


15 comments:

  1. The last time I saw that many cockoo clocks was in Southern Germany :) It was pretty noisy!
    Ooh, the stuff you got sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new shopping adventure! I'm glad you got some or more :) new paper goods! Love those cuckoo clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow - so many clocks! Good luck finding spots for all your new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day and those clocks are awesome. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love cuckoo clocks. My mother has this beautiful one that my dad got her years and years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun day of shopping! I'd rather shop for supplies/inventory all day than clothes or shoes...lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same thing, I also get excited in craftstores!

      Delete
  7. Oh I love cuckoo clocks! They are so fun. I remember being fascinated by them as a child, and that wonder never really left me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cool that you found so many great things. And I love the clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fair is evil, but fun :) Good luck unpacking and storing all the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lot of fun! Love the clocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Curious to know what you bought! (and are planning to sell!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it all arrives soon, feels a bit like Christmas :-)

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and comments