Friday, August 29, 2014

The one with the things I liked this week (82)



Finding these in my mailbox. They tasted as good as they looked,
filled with an almond cookie and marzipan.

 
Meeting this awesome door on my sunday walk

  And this bee, and the smell of lavender

Dinner with mom (I know, the picture is pretty crappy and doesn't
do it any justice)

I couldn't help myself, they kept calling my name

My friend R. sent me a card from Finland, isn't this a cool stamp?
I know, I'm a nerd. Stamps can get me all excited!

Very happy with the new lamps in my brick and mortar shop, 
I would have never ever picked out the previous ones.

How has life been in your corner of the world lately? Any plans for the weekend you are looking forward to? I'll be having dinner with a friend tomorrow and on sunday I will go to the autumn fair in Utrecht with my mom. Hope we can snatch up some goodies for the shop, and we might pay a visit to a museum afterwards. Hope you'll have a great weekend, see you next week!

21 comments:

  1. These chocolates look irresistible. Love the smell of lavender as well We've got lots in the garden. Love your other pictures as well. Nice lamp but I even more love the rack with these beautiful cards. Would love the check them out.
    Is your shop in Nijmegen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is in Nijmegen! And I do like the wall of cards too. Although I like email, there's nothing that beats an old fashioned written and stamped postcard. Oh, and the chocolates are from de Hema :-)

      Delete
    2. Leuk dan kom ik volgend jaar in augustus je winkel bekijken
      en zal je een email sturen volgend jaar

      Delete
    3. Lijkt me gezellig! Dan zorg ik voor thee met petit fourtjes, of stroopwafels :-)

      Delete
  2. The chocolate petit fours look delicious! That's a cool lamp in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolates and the goodies you had with mom look delicious! That stamp is really cool. The lamp is really neat. It looks vintage! Enjoy your weekend fun. We are having a combined birthday dinner tonight for my mom's 70th and my nephew's 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some sweet mail :) I like the glittery nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chocolates look so delicious! I bet they were a great treat! I love the nail polish colors.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some of that chocolate, please! :) And I'm like that bee....I love the smell of lavender too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome to come and get some of that chocolate :-)

      Delete
  7. Hi Marieken! I apologize for missing your blog. I'm so poor in time management lately. I miss your door posts and all your captures.

    The chocolate in your loot looks so sumptuous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een gave lamp! Waar heb je die vandaan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat zijn looplampen! Iets soortgelijks is ook bij Karwei verkrijgbaar, ik geloof dat ik ze voor 12 euro in het foldertje heb zien staan. Bij Sissy Boy hebben ze ze ook in het neon roze, ook erg leuk! Ze zijn dan wel 50 euro per stuk, maar met een spuitbus denk ik ook bijzonder goed (en goedkoper) zelf te maken.

      Delete
  9. What a fun week! How I would love to find those chocolates in my mailbox! Good thing I didn't because they wouldn't last long enough to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the box stays closed, they can last a pretty long time. When it open though, a whole different story!

      Delete
  10. Ik ga gewoon ook in het Nederlands reageren, waarom niet... Mmm chocoloade en leuke lakjes heb je gekocht!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, those chocolates look so yummy and the stamp is so cool. Happy Wednesday, lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments