Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The one with all the art

Here is the third collection of gift ideas (1 and 2 are here). This one is filled with gorgeous and affordable art. All of them are under € 10,- (14 USD).

I am most excitited about the Charlotte's web art print. Charlotte's web was my favourite movie as a kid. Not the one with real people and real animals, but the cartoon version. It's a bit odd that I liked this movie so much, because I have had the most terrible fear of spiders for as long as I can remember. What's your favourite childhood movie? And do you have any special works of art to cheer up your walls?

Enough talk. Without further ado, I present to you: art!


Vintage Japanese art print




15 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaw...that Charlotte's Web print is adorable. One of my kids is reading that now in school:)
    That pink door photo is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah--the Charlotte's Web one is best! I was more of a book kid than a movie kid but the books stay with me like that movie did for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful selection! I like the Japanese watercolour and the pink door :)
    I mostly read books, so those from Astril Lindgren are my favourites!

    p.s. I might post the apple galette recipe later this month - it is super easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Charlotte's Web, too. I remember the movie better than the book, but I think I enjoyed both of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great! Charlotte's Web was my favorite book as a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, now you made me thing about my favourite childhood movie and there are so many to choose from:) Btw: Charlotte's web print is AMAZING!!! Love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome selection here... I love the past blast sketch. It feels modern and urban! But the charlotte's web piece is great too. I've never seen the movie! People ask me all the time if we named our daughter after a spider though. Good to know if anyone is considering naming their kid Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Pink Door! =0) Great finds today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your art selection, especially screenprint and the deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely art work. my kids today still love Charlotte's Web
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
  11. The moon print is magical! I loved the cartoon version too of Charlotte's Web; I remember reading it and bawling my eyes out, how it's written is so powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the full moon print! I'm in the process of choosing art and things to put on my wall, so this is excellent inspiratoin, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Take My Heart print :)
    Charlotte's Web just came available on Netflix and I'm pretty sure I need to see it again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments